Fair or Unfair?
Six Flags wants to bar Sex Offenders
Fair or Unfair?
Six Flags wants to bar Sex Offenders
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
that's actually pretty ridiculous for a couple reasons....one being all they're really saying is that if you touch little kids youll be thrown out of the park (nooooo waaaaay....thats a new rule [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]) haha and the second being, Fox News actually did a report on this?!?!?!? theyre really digging these days
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
those right wing sobs at fox news...lol
ah look at disney land i heard half their staff is, whats the word im looking for here, oh yeah gay.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I think that is fair. I think that and amusement park is a perfect place for a sex offender to go and find children to victimize. They should be banned!
and how would you go about banning them??
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
If they are registered as a sex offender, it is in the data base you can access . A drivers licenese check wouldn't foolproof, but would slow things down. Sex offenders do other things , deer hunt for example. I will take care of my own, no matter what I need to do. I can be pretty offensive. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
oh i know they can find out if someone is a sex offender or not, but they cant possibly check everyone as they come through the gate, basically they can only do 2 things....1) if they see suspicious activity then kick em out (which goes without saying) or 2) not allow them to have season passes (which they could still buy individual tickets)
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Less'un I'm mistaken, my drivers license is bar coded. All it requires is that an adult or whatever age, needs an ID to get in. No ID, no entry, slide the bar code and in about as long as it takes the scan on the debit card, or you to get change , you would have an answer. Then you would have to deal with discrimination charges if they are clean , at that time , with the law.
If I was incharge of the court systems then all rapists and child molesters would be put to death. All they get now is a slap on the wrist and turned back into the public after a amall sentence!
Thing is, they fall through the cracks and get released back into the public where they committ the same crimes again. The justice system needs a major overhaul to keep our streets safe for our children.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks